Antique & Design Fair
Service League of Hickory, NC, Inc. announces the 2022 Hickory Antiques & Design Fair!
- Lake Hickory Country Club—430 17th AVE NW, Hickory NC 28601
One ticket provides access for all 3 days.
$7.00 Advance tickets available at:
- Bumblebee Interiors
- Jenny’s Gifts
- Ever A Woman Boutique
- Hen & Chicken Papers
- Sharon Sturgess Florals
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- $10.00 at the Door
ABOUT THE FAIR
New This Year - A committee of interior designers is planning to host instructive sessions during the event. These tutorials will help attendees with selecting and mixing antique furniture, accessories, and rugs with current home décor. You will also find:
- Premier antiques dealers and artisans from the Southeast
- Selections include art, fine silver, crystal, fine china, glassware, jewelry, books, linens, toys, paintings, furniture, and much more
- Crystal, glass and porcelain repair
- “Making the Old New” - complimentary design sessions each day
- Delicious food and Market-to-Market homemade desserts! Seated Dining or Take Out. Food orders may be placed by phone at 828.569.0066
- Tickets not required with take-out orders
All money raised will enable the League to continue our mission of Charity, Public Service & Education and will be used to support programs in our community.
Since 1937, the Service League of Hickory, NC, Inc. has served those in need and has been instrumental in the origins of The Community Ridge Day Care Center, The Family Guidance Center, and The Creative Museum for Youth later named The Catawba Science Center. We have supported through dollars and volunteer hours the Back Pack Program, YMCA, CCM, DSS Child Advocacy Center, Family Care Center, Safe Harbor, Salvation Army and many other notable community organizations. Since 1954, the League has helped over 200 area students achieve their college education goals through our annual scholarships, grants and merit awards.
We proudly fund nine scholarships through our Scholarship Endowment Fund, The Glenn C. Hilton Endowment Fund and The Beulah Mae Jones Mitchell Scholarship Endowment Fund.