Service League of Hickory, NC, Inc. announces the 2019 Hickory Antiques Fair!
Thursday, October 17 | Friday, October 18 | Saturday, October 19
Lake Hickory Country Club—430 17th AVE NW, Hickory NC 28601
- Premier antiques dealers and artisans from the Southeast
- Selections include fine silver, crystal, fine china, glassware, jewelry, books, dolls, linens, toys, paintings, oriental rugs, furniture, and much more
- Art restoration, doll repair, crystal, glass and porcelain repair
- Food and beverage service is available with seated dining
- Tickets not required with take-out orders
- Food orders may be placed by phone at 828-569-0066 or online by emailing email@example.com
All money raised will enable the League to continue our mission of Charity, Public Service & Education and will be used to support programs in our community. Since 1937, the Service League of Hickory, NC, Inc. has served those in need and has been instrumental in the origins of The Community Ridge Day Care Center, The Family Guidance Center, and The Creative Museum for Youth later named The Catawba Science Center. We have supported through dollars and volunteer hours the Back Pack Program, YMCA, CCM, DSS Child Advocacy Center, Family Care Center, Safe Harbor, Salvation Army and many other notable community organizations. Since 1954, the League has helped over 200 area students achieve their college education goals through our annual scholarships, grants and merit awards. We proudly fund nine scholarships through our Scholarship Endowment Fund, The Glenn C. Hilton Endowment Fund and The Beulah Mae Jones Mitchell Scholarship Endowment Fund.